Our volunteers are our lifeblood!
If you have some time to give us please let us know how you would like to help.
Would you like to usher, work concessions, work box office?
Or be part of the production team? Build sets, help with costumes, props, painting and decorating the set, run the light or sound board, and more!
Here are some of the many ways you can be part of the magic that makes theatrical productions at Daytona Playhouse come to life:
- Box Office Support
- Usher Support
- Concession Support
- House Manager
- Fundraising Department
- Publicity Department – Writers, Artist etc.
- Building or Grounds Maintenance – Painting, Planting and Minor Repairs
- Special Events – Planner, Committee Member
- Raffle Support
- Lighting or Sound Board, Setup or Operation
- Set Construction and Dressing – build, paint, decorate
- Stage Manager or Back Stage Support
- Costuming – design, make, alter, organize
- Props – find, make, organize